Tuesday 6 July 2010

NOTD: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream (Take Two)

Hi everyone,
I posted a NOTD featuring this polish quite a while ago now, however the picture quality was awful and the colour looked off  so I thought I'd do it again after painting my nails this colour :) I actually haven't worn this polish in a while, despite being nearly half way through the bottle! I was only reminded I have it when I did a little swap with Phylicia from Expensive Pink as this is one of the polishes I sent her (a new bottle of course not my one!).



To me this colour's a bit funny, I think it's just my skin tone but it's a little more of a muted colour than I thought it would be. Most pale colours are quite stark and vibrant, this seems quite soft to me. I'm pretty sure it's just down to how pale I am :) It certainly doesn't distract me from noticing how gorgeous this colour is!


Like most Barry M polishes this is easy to apply, and took just 2 coats. I do think this is one of Barry M's more sheer polishes however. Base coat and topcoat was the usual Barry M 3 in 1 nail paint.

-Lady Danger
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh I loveeeee! I didn't purchase it because I thought the formulation would be streaky and sheer (Strawberry Icecream which I have is quite sheer) but it looks gorgeous!
    Although now I really really want it and I don't have the money :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so thats what this nail polish is called I've heard ppl call it "Lilac" or "Pale Purple" lol now I know :) I got so many compliments when I had this polish on its so gorgeous I love it thanks for sending it 2 me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, your nails are beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Louise - Oh no! :( I didn't find it to be streaky at all, even the first coat was a little sheer but streak free x

    @Phylicia - Hehe oh yay I'm glad you like it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Such a pretty nail color and your nails are gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete